Category: Fuels/Fuel Additives & Lubricants & Anti Corrosive
Approved Budget for the Contract: PHP 1,000,000.00
Delivery Period: 30 Day/s
- The Local Government Unit of Alamada, through the CO 2017 intends to apply the sum of P1,000,000.00 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for 19-03-352 fuels & lubricants for PALMA KABALIKAT INFRA (Sarmiento-Bacong) @ Dado, Alamada, Cotabato . Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Local Government Unit of Alamada now invites bids for the 19-03-352 fuels & lubricants for PALMA KABALIKAT INFRA (Sarmiento-Bacong) @ Dado, Alamada, Cotabato . Delivery of the Goods is required 30 calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the IRR of RA 9184.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on April 29, 2019- May 20, 2019 from the Bids and Awards Committee Office: and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of P1,000.00. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- Pre-bid conference: MAY 6, 2019, 10AM AT THE BAC OFFICE, LGU
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before May 20, 2019 at 10:00am. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18. Bid opening shall be on May 20, 2019 at 10:00 am at Bids and Awards Committee Office. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Head of the Procuring Entity, HON. NOEMIA DEMETILLO BARTOLOME, MD reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
For more information, please contact:
Donnabel Estrera Almazan
Zoning Officer, BAC Secretariat