MRS. RINA MARIE C. IGLORIA, MPA
Secretary to the Sangguniang Bayan
- Attend regular/special session of the Sangguniang Bayan.
- Keep the minutes and journal of the Sangguniang Proceedings.
- Forward to the Mayor, for approval, copies of ordinances enacted by the Sanggunian.
- Transmits all ordinances especially those which require review to the Sangguniang Panlalawigan.
- Forward to the SP or SB concerned, copies of approved ordinances in the manner provided in Sec.56 and 57 of the LGC of 1991.
- Furnish upon request of any interested party, certified copies of records of public character, upon payment to the Treasurer of fees.
- Record in the book all ordinances and resolutions enacted or adopted by the Sanggunian.
We envision of having an innovative and competitive legislation system.
Mission: We shall provide efficient and effective governance by enacting appropriate resolutions and ordinances to suppress lawlessness, and adopt measures to protect the inhabitants of the Municipality of Alamada, Province of Cotabato.
- Effective & efficient secretariat services
- Enhance Administrative Services