This page will be updated soon.
|Head of Office||Contact Number||Citizen’s Charter|
|To be updated soon||To be updated soon||Download/View|
To provide technical services for the planning, design, construction, maintenance and project management of the Local Government Unit.ed soon.
Provide Engineering services especially on the conduct of survey. Preparations of plans, estimates and implementation of projects of the special projgram of the National Government.
Mandates and Functions
The engineer shall take charge of the engineering office and shall:
(1) Initate, review and recommend changes in policies and objectives, plans and programs, techniques, procedures and practices in infrastructure development and public works in general of the local government unit.
(2) Advise the mayor, as the case maybe, on infrastructure, public works, and other engineering matters.
(3) Administer, coordinate, supervise, and control the construction, maintenance, improvement and repair of roads, bridges, and other engineering and public works projects of the local government unit.
(4) Provide engineering services to the local government unit concerned, including investigation and survey, engineering design, feasibility studies, and management project.
(5) The Municipal Engineer is also mandated to act as the Local Building Official. As such, he/she shall be responsible in the enforcement.
Regular Programs and Projects
Proposed sub-project site/locations will be surveyed in barangays.
Sub-projects under 20% EDF will be prepared by Program of Works, Detailed Estimates & Designs & Computation of Quantities.
Sub-projects under Barangay Fund of 17 Barangays will be prepared by Program of Works
Sub-projects under Sangguniang Bayan Grants & Donations Fund will be prepared by Program of Works
Sub-project under Special Project Fund (LGSF-AM) , Preparation of Program of Works , Designs Computations of Quantities
Sub-project under Special Project Fund (MINSAAD) Fund, Preparation of Program of Works , Designs Computations of Quantities
Sub-projects under DRRM Fund, Preparation of Program of Works
Sub-projects under Capital Outlay Fund & Supplemental Budget, preparation of Program of Works, Detailed Estimates & Designs & Computation of Quantities
Program of Works under Special Fund (LGSF-AM) will be implemented & supervised
Program of Works will be implemented & supervised under Capital Outlay
Completed projects under 20% Economic Development Fund will be inspected and Inspection Reports will be prepared.
Completed projects under Special Project (SALINTUBIG) Fund will be inspected and Inspection Reports prepared.
Completed project under DRRM Fund will be inspected and Inspection Reports will be prepared.
To be updated soon.