This page will be updated soon.
|DANILO A. PUNO,L. Agri., MPA||Citizen’s Charter|
|To be updated soon||To be updated soon||Download/View|
The municipality of Alamada as a watershed cradle, envisions a Clean, Green and healthy environment, a well informed and resilient constituents living in a balance eco system.
The MENRO in its developmental Mission initiate/facilitates establishment of small watershed and sustain environmental management and economic development, a resilient constituents towards a garbage free community.
Mandates and Functions
The MENRO Shall:
- Develop Plans, Strategies and Implement measures on Environment and Natural Resources Programs, Projects and Activities.
- Establish, maintain, protect and preserve communal forest.
- Provide extension services to beneficiaries of forest development projects, conservation and utilization of natural resources related projects.
- Recommend to the SB and advice the Mayor in all matters relative to the protection, conservation, utilization and application of appropriate technology.
Regular Programs and Projects
- Solid Waste Management Program
- Solid Waste Recycled Display/Exhibit and Individual Demonstration Competition
- Basura mo, Isang Kilong Bigas o Dalawang Pirasong Sardinas ko Program
- Reforestation Program
- Clean and Green Program
- Local Climate Change Adaptation Program
- Forest Protection Program
- Sanitary Land Fill Enhancement Program
- Issuance of certification/endorsement address to CENRO Midsayap for the transport of planted trees.
- Issuance of certification/endorsement for the cutting of Planted trees.
- Issuance of endorsement for chainsaw permit application.
- Endorsement of application for quarry.
- Issuance of Business ESWM certificate.
- Distribution of assorted planting materials.