One of the major duties of the General Services Office is the General Administrative Support Services, which includes records management and outsourcing of janitorial and security services.
The General Services Office takes custody and accountable for all properties owned by the Local Government Unit (LGU) of Alamada. We make sure that all properties are recorded properly from the purchasing, to the releasing, up to the disposal of unserviceable properties and waste materials.
With regards to the security, orderliness and cleanliness of all government structures, we supervised the operation for the maintenance of the Municipal Ground Plaza, Housekeeping of New Municipal Building, Municipal Gymnasium, and Center Island in front of Alamada Central Elementary School, Kitacubong, Alamada, Cotabato. Broad indeed but it was our pleasure to offer a safe and comfortable surroundings to our beloved Alamadians.
|Head of Office||Contact Number||Citizen’s Charter|
|ENGR. LEMUEL S. TURAN, MPA||09989719145||Download/View|
Envision for a participative, transparent and a responsive of all transactions of the General Services Office under the Local Government Unit of Alamada
To implement the General Services Office development program under the Local Government Unit of Alamada through sustainable and efficient delivery of public services
Mandates and Functions
- The general services officer shall take charge of the office on general services and shall formulate measures for the consideration of the sanggunian and provide technical assistance and support to the mayor, as the case may be, in carrying out measures to ensure the delivery of basic services and provision of adequate facilities pursuant to Section 17 of the Local Government Code and which require general services expertise and technical support services;
- Develop plans and strategies and upon approval thereof by the mayor, as the case may be, implement the same, particularly those which have to do with general services supportive of the welfare of the inhabitants which the mayor is empowered to implement and which the sanggunian is empowered to provide for under the Local Government Code;
- Take custody of and be accountable for all properties, real or personal, owned by the local government unit and those granted to it in the form of donation, reparation, assistance and counterpart of joint projects;
3.A With the approval of the mayor, as the case may be, assign building or land space to local officials or other public officials, who by law, are entitled to such space;
3.B Recommend to the mayor, as the case may be, the reasonable rental rates for local government properties, whether real or personal, which will be leased to public or private entities
3.C Recommend to the mayor, as the case may be, reasonable rental rates of private properties which may be leased for the official use of the local government unit;
- Maintain and supervise janitorial, security, landscaping and other related services in all Local government public buildings and other real property, whether owned or leased by the local government unit;
- Collate and disseminate information regarding prices, shipping and other costs of supplies and other items commonly used by the local government unit;
- Perform archival and record management with respect to records of offices and departments of the local government unit;
- Perform all other functions pertaining to supply and property management heretofore performed by the local government treasurer and enforce policies on records creation, maintenance, and disposal;
- Be in the frontline of general services related activities, such as the possible or imminent destruction or damage to records, supplies, properties, and structures and the orderly and sanitary clearing up of waste materials or debris, particularly during and in the aftermath of man-made and natural disasters and calamities;
- Recommend to the sanggunian and advise the mayor, as the case may be, on all other matters relative to general services; and exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.
Regular Programs and Projects
- Conduct Annual Inventory and Inspection of Property Plant and Equipment (PPE’s)
- Repair and maintenance of Government Vehicle
General Services Office has a very broad range of responsibility and the following are some specific task under our office:
- Facilitate Purchase Request from different offices base on their Project Procurement Management Plan, Acceptance and Inspection Report, and Requisition and Issue Slip;
- Serve approved Purchase Orders to the different suppliers;
- Issue new Property Acknowledgement Receipts (PAR) and Inventory Custodian Sheet (ICS) of Property Plant and Equipment;
- Facilitate the renewal of LTO Registration of all government vehicles and processed all GSIS Insurance;
- Supervise the maintenance of light and heavy equipment of LGU-Alamada;
- Consolidate Purchased Request of different offices for Bidding and Procurement Services such as Office Supplies, Meals and Snacks, Fuel, Oil and Lubricants, Office Equipment, Furniture and Fixtures, and Advertising Expenses