Reference Number: 7591713
Procuring Entity: MUNICIPALITY OF ALAMADA, COTABATO
Area of Delivery: Cotabato
Solicitation Number: 21-03-184
Trade Agreement: Implementing Rules and Regulations
Procurement Mode: Public Bidding
Classification: Civil Works
Category: Construction Projects
Approved Budget for the Contract: PHP 1,000,000.00
Contract Duration: 15 Day/s
Date Published: 02/04/2021
Last Updated / Time: 02/04/2021 12:00 AM
Closing Date / Time: 27/04/2021 10:00 AM
JAMES CINO ESTOYA
AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGIST/ BAC SECRETARIAT
Brgy. Kitacubong, Alamada, Cotabato
Republic of the Philippines
Province of Cotabato
Municipality of Alamada
OFFICE OF THE BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC)
Invitation to Bid for: 21-03-184 Purchase of RCPC (Municipal Wide)
The Local Government Unit of Alamada, through the 1011-CO (1-07-03-010) intends to apply the sum of P 1,000,000.00 being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for each lot 21-03-184 Purchase of RCPC (Municipal Wide)
Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Local Government Unit of Alamada now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works is required 15 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Local Government Unit of Alamada and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Mondays to Fridays 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on April 2, 2021 to April 27, 2021 from given address and website/sbelow and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of P 1,000.00.The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees presented in person with official receipt.
- The Local Government Unit of Alamada will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on April 13, 2021, 10:00 AM, BAC Office, LGU, Alamada, Cotabato which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address as indicated below on or before April 27, 2021 at 10:00am. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 15.
- Bid opening shall be on April 27, 2021 at 10:00am at the given address. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- Other necessary information: NONE
- The Local Government Unit of Alamada reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
IGNACIO V. DE GUZMAN, JR., MPA, REA
Municipal Assessor/ BAC Head Secretariat
Office of the Bids and Awards Committee
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: see Philgeps Notice posted
Online bid submission: not applicable due to very slow internet connectivity.
ENGR. EVELYN F. ESLETA, PHD
MPDC/ BAC Chairperson