Reference Number: 7621915
Procuring Entity: MUNICIPALITY OF ALAMADA, COTABATO
Area of Delivery: Cotabato
Solicitation Number: 21-03-250
Trade Agreement: Implementing Rules and Regulations
Procurement Mode: Public Bidding
Category: Office Supplies and Devices
Approved Budget for the Contract: PHP 702,967.00
Delivery Period: 30 Day/s
Date Published: 16/04/2021
Last Updated / Time: 16/04/2021 12:00 AM
Closing Date / Time: 27/04/2021 10:00 AM
JAMES CINO ESTOYA
AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGIST/ BAC SECRETARIAT
Brgy. Kitacubong, Alamada, Cotabato, Alamada, Cotabato, Philippines 9413
Republic of the Philippines
Province of Cotabato
Municipality of Alamada
OFFICE OF THE BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE (BAC)
INVITATION TO BID FOR: 21-03-250 Consolidated Commonly-Used Office Supplies of the Different Offices in the Local Government Unit of Alamada, Cotabato for 2nd Quarter 2021
- The Local Government Unit of Alamada, through the MOOE 2021(5-02-03-010/ 5-02-03-990) intends to apply the sum of P 702, 967.00 being the ABC to payments under the contract for 21-03-250 Consolidated Commonly-Used Office Supplies of the Different Offices in the Local Government Unit of Alamada, Cotabato for 2nd Quarter 2021. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Local Government Unit of Alamada now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required by 30 days. Bidders should have completed, within 2 years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184. Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Local Government Unit of Alamada and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Mondays to Fridays 9:00am to 4:00pm. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on April 16, 2021 to April 27, 2021 from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of P 1,000.00. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees thru cash.
- Pre-Bid Conference : None
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address indicated below, (ii) online or electronic submission as indicated below, or (iii) both} on or before April 27, 2021 at 10:00am. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on April 27, 2021 at 10:00am at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- [Insert such other necessary information deemed relevant by the Procuring Entity such as the use of a back-up data or cloud storage for large files uploaded for online bid submissions] – NOT AVAILABLE
- The Local Government Unit of Alamada reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
IGNACIO V. DE GUZMAN, JR., MPA, REA
Municipal Assessor/ BAC Head Secretariat
Office of the Bids and Awards Committee
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: visit PhilGEPS
April 15, 2021
ENGR. EVELYN F. ESLETA, PhD
0939 910 1826